Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back from Vacation ...

Hey everyone! I just got back from a wonderful vacation with my family, so that's why I havn't posted in a few days, but I sure enjoyed the break and now am ready to get back to daily life. I've got more paint colors and inspiration to share and can't wait to post them all.
Also, just a quick heads up that Sherwin Williams is starting their paint and stain sale tomorrow for their preferred customers. The sale is 40% off all paints and stains and runs July 22-24.
And Vicky from from Decor Harmony informed me that if you buy a $75 Sherwin Williams gift card, they will come into your home for 90 minute color consultation. Pretty sweet! I called my SW to confirm and it's true - thanks, Vicky!
So go get an awesome deal on your paint this weekend, maybe even a color consultation, and let me know what you decide to go with. You know I love pictures.
Have a wonderful day and Happy Painting!

1 comment:

  1. It's the best $75 I ever spent. I love my paint colors I would have never selected them on my own, the paint consultant gives you a lot to think about. I'm glad that I was able to pass on the tip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.