Monday, April 16, 2012

National Painting Week!

Today kicks off the start of National Painting Week! Sherwin-Williams is celebrating with some awesome projects, tips for adding a touch of style to any space in your home, and color suggestions and tools. I love this infographic they have put together.
infographic-Portrait-040412-CS4
Do you have something in your home you have been meaning to paint? I know I sure do and this gives me a perfect excuse to finally do it! What painting projects are on your to do list??  I hope Favorite Paint Colors can be a source of inspiration for your next project and for picking out your perfect color. Happy National Painting Week! Go check out Sherwin-Williams to get more inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. I paint a room(s), then give myself a month, or two, off - It's on to the next painting project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the best way to do it! If you try and tackle everything all at once, you can get totally burnt out. Good luck with your next project, Susan!

      Delete
  2. I am always painting something. Right now it's (ugh) trim...slowly but surely changing from Porter Paint's antique white (which was applied 20 years ago) to Valspar's Betsy's Linen...much brighter and fresher.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.