Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fairmont Penthouse Mosaic Blue

 I am back! Posts at FPC have been a little sparce lately... We have had family reunions, sickness and have been enjoying these last few weeks of summer, which I can't believe are almost gone, but I am back in full swing and am getting back to your submissions and e-mails. Here is an awesome submission from Liz at Wonderfully Made Pursuits. Thanks for your patience ya'll and have a great day!
Exterior paint color - shuttersBlue paint color for doorFairmont Penthouse Mosaic Blue by Valspar

1 comment:

  1. great color, but it looks like she needs another coat on that front door. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.