Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Few More Reds….

For those of you looking to use red in your home, whether it’s a whole room or piece of furniture, here are a few more choices to help with your inspiration! DSC_0089bingcherry
Bing Cherry by Porter Paint
bathroom_sunny_day2
Dried Tomato by Ace

diningtablexmas3
Red Barn by Sherwin Williams

Foxy by Sherwin Williams

P3190159ripecurrant
Ripe Currant by Behr

There were some other great suggestions left here. Thank you to everyone once again for your submissions! Have a great day and Happy Painting!

1 comment:

  1. I love red. I have red in every room in my house. It's definitely a go to color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.