Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day {with paint chips}

So I love looking at paint chips. One of these days I’m going to show you my collection, but I  have never thought of doing anything with them other than painting my wall. Apparently there are LOTS of things you can use them for, so to celebrate this special day, here are a few “outside the box” ideas for Valentine’s Day.

Make a simple and practically free bookmark.
via Pinterest 
{not sure of original source – if anyone knows where this came please let me know and I will link up to them}
Cute artwork
Use them for gift tags or place holders.
Pennant Banners
Garland and tree ornaments
valentinesday
Or you could paint your whole house "Valentine’s" Day by Benjamin Moore and feel the love all year round. Smile
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.