Friday, February 8, 2013

Paint Color {Colour} Combination for Bedford Gray

Happy Friday ya’ll! I haven't posted color combinations in awhile and I received an e-mail from a reader that needed some suggestions to go with Bedford Gray by Martha Stewart. So here it is! I love Martha’s line, beautiful colors and very classy.
Paint Color Combinations - Favorite Paint Colors
Favorite paint colors to coordinate with Bedford Gray by Martha Stewart:
*Rainwater
*Whetstone Gray
*Salt Glaze
*Gray Squirrel
(On-screen paint color may differ from actual color. Don’t forget to sample! )
 Have a great weekend and Happy Painting!

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.