Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Naval

Favorite Paint Colors - perfect navy blue
Naval by Sherwin Williams
Trim and adjacent wall color: Off White by Behr
*Submitted by Kat*
Entry featuring paint color Naval (SW 6244) from the Pottery Barn & Sherwin-Williams Fall/Winter 2013 Color Collection.
The same day that Kat submitted her office to me I had just stumbled upon this picture from pinterest. It's also Naval by Sherwin Williams and I love it. If you are looking for a great navy color, whether it’s for an office, bedroom, entryway, bathroom – don’t you think this is perfect? It’s also part of the Pottery Barn collection at Sherwin-Williams. Makes me love it even more. :) Thanks Sherwin Williams and Kat for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.