Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 10 Posts and Paint Colors of 2013

Happy New Year’s Eve – I can’t believe it’s the last day of 2013! Today I wanted to show you the most popular posts and paint colors here at FPC. Some of them you may remember, others may be new. Either way it’s always fun to see what readers look at the most. Have such a fun day/night today and I will be back next year with more paint inspiration. 2014 is going to be awesome!
Number 1
Number 2
One of my favorite home tours from the Utah Valley Parade of Homes. Great paint colors and home décor ideas.
Number 3
Palladian Blue by Benjamin Moore
Number 4
Contented by Sherwin Williams
Number 5
Paint color combination for Believable Buff and ideas to paint your powder room.
Number 6
Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore
Number 7
My Top 5 Paint Colors for Every Room in Your Home
Number 8
Senora Gray by Benjamin Moore
Number 9

Rainwashed by Sherwin Williams
Number 10
Gray: Ocean Pearl by Behr Paint
White: Sea Salt by Behr Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.