Friday, February 28, 2014

Favorite Paint Color of the Month {Crushed Ice}

Happy last day of February! Today I wanted to share with you another one of my favorite paint colors this month.
So many paint colors to choose from, I have so many favorites but the winner for the month of February is Crushed Ice by Sherwin Williams.  If you know me by now, you know I love grays, but I especially love warm grays, beiges, greiges, anything up that alley. This color is a warm gray and has just a hint of beige in it.*LOVE*

Crushed Ice by Sherwin Williams
Russ and Camille
Crushed Ice with pops of turquoise and yellow.
Crushed Ice by Sherwin Williams
More Crushed Ice inspiration from Emily Henderson.
And a GORGEOUS paint palette from Vim and Vintage. Soft grays, blues, beiges - again, love, love, love.

If you missed my favorite paint color for January, you can check it out here.
Thank you for letting me share another one of my favorite colors with you today. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. We are staying inside to keep warm, there is a raging blizzard outside and school is CANCELLED. School never gets cancelled in Montana so we are taking advantage of our snow day here. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.