Friday, February 7, 2014

Simply White + other white paint colors

painted stripes in home office
White stripes: Simply White by Benjamin Moore
Do you have a room that needs a little sprucing up, but you don’t want to paint the whole thing? I love how Sabrina just added stripes on one wall and it changed the feel of the whole space. Check out her blog for more information, the transformation is inspiring.
Also, are you looking for the perfect white to paint something in your home? I got this infographic in my e-mail the other day. I love Antique White and Dover White from Sherwin Williams. Do you have any favorite whites you have used? (click on the picture below to see 5 tips to find the perfect shade of white)


White is something we have been seeing a lot of this past week in Montana, snow is falling from the sky as I speak BUT it finally got above zero today! Yeah! Soo can’t wait for spring colors. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I've just got to say what an awesome blog Kristen!! Like everyone else we follow hundreds if not thousands and this one just blows me away. I especially love all of the nice colors (and how the color manufacturer and paint number are always there by the picture). Cleanest blog I have ran across on the web. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing all this great information, PRICELESS!! This is one that will be viewed many times a week for sure =))

    I was able to find my whole painting palette in one spot. I'm so excited and running to the hardware store to have the one above "Lina Light," mixed for my guest room. I have been trying to find this shade and have not been quite able to nail down the right hue or paint name for quite some time now. Many many thanks Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristin for posting my home office! As easy as it may seem to choose white paint, it's one of those things with endless choices. Love the tips for choosing the right shade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.