Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Money for Joplin

So this post today has nothing to do with paint colors, but I want to help my two sweet nieces out. They are trying to raise money for the victims of the Joplin, MO tornado and they have an amazing lemonade recipe they are willing to send to anyone who donates $1 to their relief fund. Something we can all do, right? My sister did a post about it today on her blog, so to  donate and get more details go to 320 Sycamore.  Anyone who has been effected by the tornados these past few days, know that you have many prayers going your way. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Got my recipe today and I can't wait to try it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.