Monday, September 19, 2011

Winner of the Sherwin Williams Gift Card and Reader's Choice Award

image
“M” is our winner and her favorite color is Shallow Tide by Valspar. If you could send me an e-mail with your contact information, I’ll get the gift card in the mail. Congratulations and thank you to all of you who participated and left such nice comments.

And I think the majority of people who left comments loved the color Palladian Blue by Benjamin Moore. So I have put Palladian Blue on my sidebar as “Reader’s Choice”.  Congratulations to Evolution of Style!

I hope everyone has a great week, thanks again for everything. I love my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.