Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hemlock

This is a paint submission I got from an awesome reader. She said this:
“After searching through about 5 fan decks, stressing like crazy (and maybe shedding a tear), and purchasing about a HUNDRED dollars worth of paint samples (I know, crazy), I finally found the perfect paint colors for my home.  I love every color I chose... Revere Pewter @ 150% (50% more pigment) for the majority of my house, regular Revere Pewter for my family room, Quiet Moments for my kitchen, and attached to this email is Benjamin Moore's Hemlock in my dining room.
I wanted to go with something a little more bold for the dining room.  It is bold, but not too much.  It is a color that looks more blue in the morning, and more green in the evening, but always a kind of teal, and always with a grey undertone.
Thanks for keeping this helpful blog!  I definitely used it a lot during my paint search, and felt a need to contribute as well.”
Hemlock by Benjamin Moore - Favorite Paint ColorsHemlock by Benjamin Moore - Favorite Paint ColorsHemlock by Benjamin Moore - Favorite Paint Colors
Thank you, Lorel for sharing! Don't you just love when you find the perfect color?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.