Thursday, July 11, 2013

Home Tour #2 {more paint color scheme ideas}

Today I am posting more paint colors from the Utah Valley Parade of Homes. If you have any questions let me know in the comments. Have a great weekend!

The living room, master bedroom and toyroom are painted Cardboard by Sherwin Williams.

Cardboard by Sherwin Williams - living room paint color

Cardboard by Sherwin Williams - master bedroom paint colorCardboard by Sherwin Williams -playroom paint color

The laundry room is painted Blonde by Sherwin Williams.Blonde by Sherwin Williams - laundry room paint color

Blonde by Sherwin Williams - laundry room paint colo

The guest bedroom is painted Gray Shingle by Sherwin Williams.

Gray Shingle by Sherwin Williams - bedroom paint color

The nursery is painted Hazel by Sherwin Williams.

Hazel by Sherwin Williams - nursery paint colorHazel by Sherwin Williams - nursery paint color

9 comments:

  1. What color is the yellow in the gift-wrapping area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find a bookshelf like the one shown in the Nana's Book Club Room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see more! I just love this particular home, Beautiful colors.
    Do you have anymore pictures of this home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy it's Blonde by Sherwin Williams, just taken in different lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you go to the Utah Valley Parade of Homes website (link below), there is a tab at the top that says magazine. Click on the magazine and flip through it until you get to house number 4. It will give you the designer in the info section and you can contact them. They would know where the bookshelf came from.
    http://www.uvparade.com/map.html#bf_ParadeDirectFrame_400

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I do have more pictures, I took a ton. Send me your e-mail and I can send you some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you thank you!! dunscomb5@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristen! Just wondering if you were able to send those pictures to me. I don't think I received them. NO PRESSURE, just didn't want to miss out. THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your website. I have been struggling with paint choices and you offer so many options. This home has very cool book shelves like the tree design and the artsy stucture in the playroom. Do you know if these are made by a wood worker or can I purchase them on line?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.