Friday, November 8, 2013

Fresh Parsley + SW Paint Sale

IMG_9652_3

Fresh Parsley by Valspar (Green paint color)

The top color is Lambs Ear by Valspar and the bottom color is Rustoleum Chalkboard Paint

House of Rose

paint

Also, just a reminder that Sherwin-Williams is having 40% off of their paint and stains this weekend. By far their best sale. So if you are planning on doing some painting soon, now would be a great time to buy. AND they have a $10 off $50 coupon here to make it an even sweeter deal. Remember they color match other brands, too. I posted about it on facebook a few days ago as well, so if you haven’t “liked” FPC yet, I would love you to come on over so you don’t miss out! Have a terrific weekend! I’ll be back next week with more inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. The name "Fresh Parsley" alone got me all excited to see this one. :) And what a fabulous idea to do chalkboard paint on the bottom half of the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.