Friday, November 22, 2013

My Top Ten "Turquoise" Paint Colors

Happy Friday everyone! Today I am sharing with you my favorite blue/green, or "turquoise" paint colors. I was looking through my paint decks trying to help a friend who was looking for the perfect turquoise the other day and realized there are so many I love. So I wanted to share them with you today. These blues are super popular right now and look great as accents, in bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms, cabinets, book cases – you name it! If you check out the blue section on the left hand side, you can see that there are a TON of them. 210 blues to be exact, our most popular color here at FPC. So if you are feeling a little overwhelmed and are wanting to paint something the perfect blue/green - then here are my top 10 picks. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Ours is going to be filled with football and Thanksgiving preparations. Can't wait! What about you, any fun plans this weekend? See you back here next week.

Top Ten Turquoise Paint Colors
My Top 10 Turquoise Paint Colors
1. Gossamer Sky by Valspar
2. Hazel by Sherwin Williams
3. Rainwashed by Sherwin Williams
4. Catalina Blue by Benjamin Moore
5. Artesian Well by Martha Stewart
6. Marina Isle by Behr
7. Palladian Blue by Benjamin Moore
8. Aqua Smoke by Behr
9. Tropical Surf by Glidden
10. River Mist by Martha Stewart
Here are mine - do you have a favorite turquoise you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.