Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sherwin-Williams 2014 Color of the Year


Hello paint lovers! I hope everyone is having a great week and gearing up for tomorrow. Sherwin-Williams has just announced their 2014 color of the year – Exclusive Plum. It’s a grayish purple that could be used in many different rooms and environments, some of which you will see in their infographic below.  I think it would look awesome in a powder room or small bathroom. I love the one they have pictured below. So if you are wanting something different but not sure what, Exclusive Plum might be your answer. Have a wonderful weekend, please be safe in your travels and Happy Thanksgiving!
2014 Color of the Year - Sherwin WilliamsSherwin-Williams 2014 Color of the Year
2014 Color of the Year - Sherwin Williams

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you have a paint color to submit, please e-mail me directly at favoritepaintcolors@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! Have a great day.